1. In the following conditions The Wine Education Service Limited is referred to as WES and
(a) Words denoting the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa.
(b) Words denoting any gender shall include all genders.
2. All customers must be aged 18 years or older and by placing an order do hereby confirm this fact.
3. Errors and Omissions are excluded.
4. WES prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax at the prevailing rate.
5. Places at any WES event are only guaranteed once cleared funds have been received.
6. If for any reason WES has to postpone or cancel an event an equivalent replacement will be offered or, if the customer prefers, a full refund.
7. If the customer cancels then the following refund policy will apply:
(a) Over seven days notice given a full refund or rebooking at equivalent value.
(b) Between seven days and twenty four hours notice WES will attempt to resell the
place(s) booked and if successful a full refund will be made. If WES is unable to
resell the place(s) no refund will be made.
(c) Under twenty four hours notice no refund or re-booking can be made under any circumstances.
(d) If no notice of cancellation is given and the customer fails to attend the event then no refund will be made.
8. WES reserves the right to alter its programme and is not responsible for any circumstances beyond its control. Events are only confirmed once joining instructions have been sent.
9. The statutory rights of the customer are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.